Of course, social media memes are easy to make and cost nothing. Even so, they are funny and can be shared by everyone, and they are also a familiar part of social media. Importantly, memes make your business feel current and on-trend. Along with that, it can make your business reputation from boring to trendy. As well as, the more people who see your meme the more chances your business will go viral.
Undoubtedly, if your memes went viral, expect that your business will see a huge jump in traffic that can translate to leads and sales. Moreover, without memes, your brand is more likely to be boring or dull. Importantly, do not forget on using memes as a way to add popular humor into your business. Thus, social media is a platform for communication skills, memes are a way of expressing a culturally relevant idea.
What are Social media memes?
Social media memes is an image or GIF that represents the ideas or thoughts and feelings of a specific audience. Most social media memes are captioned photos intended to bring out or extract the humor. Hence, memes can spread from person to person through social media networks, blogs, and direct mail.
On other hand, social media memes is a humors image, video, phrase or an ideas that are rapidly spread from one person to person through the internet users. Moreover, memes often go viral through Reddit, Twitter, Instagram and facebook within a day.
There are four main types of memes:
- Dank meme
- Normie meme
- Edgy meme
- Dark meme
Clearly, a meme in which comedy is excessively overdone and nonsensical is called a dark meme. Thus, dank memes contain poor image quality, extremely saturated, and modulated colors.
Especially, normie memes which are plain normal, regular topic and regular image.
Evidently, edgy memes mean an effort to impress, insult, or joking others.
Especially, dark memes are memes those with dark humor about fat-shaming, death, Holocaust, and pedophilia. Finally, dark memes define the culture, mood, and politics of that time, they can give a funny spin to anything, no matter how the dark subject is.
Thus, Social media memes are cheap, showcase unique opportunity to promote the producer’s brand, contribute an excellent level of website traffic and brand memorability, memes are easily accessible across several platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
How to use memes?
Obviously, when you scroll through your social media accounts, you will find a lot of memes shared among your friends and family. Hence, you have enjoyed those memes by reading and sharing in your social media accounts and sharing with your loved people.
However, you can create your own memes from this app on Microsoft called “Meme Originator”. So, I have used it many times and you can put whichever captain you want to create amazing memes.
Here are some tips I would like to share with you all to understand how to use memes in order to produce high-quality content and make your meme successful as possible:
- Keep it simple in order to avoid confusion. A simple meme can speak for itself with any confusion, misunderstandings, and without further explanation.
- Look for one meme which is already popular, when choosing a meme to repurpose. This way, the majority of the audience will produce with humor.
- Moreover, be funny but consider your target audience in order to develop an appropriate brand voice.
- Don’t forget to put relevant hashtags if you are posting on Instagram and Twitter to receive more views.
- Importantly, don’t post a meme that has double meaning. Be careful what you joke about topics like gender, race, and religion must be avoided.
- However, attach social buttons like Instagram follow button, Facebook share button, LinkedIn share button and Twitter share button to copying, pasting, posting or share easily.
Although, these are some of the best memes that I found hilarious:
1. Obviously, when you can’t deal with shit.
2. Especially, when reels insights pending.
3. Who else is still struggling?
4. Undoubtedly, the world before social media.
5. However, well done if you done this drama.
6. Stay safe, grow up.
7. Moreover, social media challenges are never ending saga.
8. Again, walking into 2021 like.
9. Evidently, what you want to do
10. Consequently, people don’t always understand what we do, but that’s okay! We love what we do.
11. Just a little social media humor to jumpstart the week.
12. In addition, social media for personal use.
13. How do you feel?
14. Again, I think cats are going to be better at the dolly part on challenge than just about anything else.
15. Be like Kylie Jenner and grow your Instagram account.
16. Beat imposter syndrome.
17. Are you still on TikTok?
18. Literally my reaction when someone says this to me.
19. Please take me.
20. This is literally the story of my life. What about yours?
21. Detox yourself from social media and recharge your soul.
22. Imposter syndrome is real!
23. Does your client onboarding process feel like this?!
24. Services to offer as a social media manager.
25. My client when they start to see real growth
26. Feel like a boss when onboarding a new client.
27. Snapchat time.
28. Forget the old and rule the new.
29. Angry mode.
30. What’s your zodiac sign guys?
31. When you move a little and Snapchat filter comes off.
32. Snapchat time.
33. You don’t know who’s reading all your chats.
34. Sort of like a mix between embarrassment and shame.
35. It’s an opportunity to go crazy and creative.
36. Isn’t it true?
37. However, when your friend keeps privacy on social media to keep their friend list as private.