Winter season is here, and the children are more exciting in this season! And it is fun for them. But, unfortunately, this season to get the flaky, dry skin and chapped lips also. And if you think that using essential oils for kids to protect from it, you want to know about more details on the safety and health first! And, Read on the article below and know more details about the essential oils for kids is safe or not, and it will improve the health of the kid’s skin!
What Are The Essential Oils?
Best And Safe Essential Oils For Kids
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Lavender Oil
- German Chamomile Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Peppermint Oil
- Frankincense Essential Oil
Safety Essential Oils For Children
What Are The Essential Oils?
Essential oils are the liquid form of exact get from the natural resources of the plants, includes the bark, roots, flowers, leaves, and stems. Essential oils are the clear one and will not emits any fragrance, as it differs from the fragrance oils or perfume also.
The chemical composition of oils and aroma will give effective physical therapeutic and psychological benefits to your children’s body. Your kid will inhale that oil, or you may dilute that oil and can massage it to the skin of your kids.
Best And Safe Essential Oils For Kids:
- This eucalyptus oil will get from the tea bark, and it is useful to treat the many cold medications to give relief from the high nasal congestion.
- Eucalyptus oil will present in the form of skin ointments, and creams will give relaxation for the joint and muscle pain.
- For the little children, this eucalyptus oil will do excellent effects as a powerful immune stimulant and decongestant.
- Some problems will treat by using eucalyptus oil as respiratory tract infections, joint pain, asthma, whooping, bronchitis, and tuberculosis.
Sandalwood Essential Oil:
- This oil gets from the mature Sandalwood trees wood pieces and uses as the best antiseptic, disinfectant properties, and anti-inflammatory.
- The antiseptic present in it will heal the sores, wounds, pimples, and boils.
- It improves the nervous and circulatory functioning, and healthy digestive also.
- The essential oils get from the lavender flower are the good bug repellent for your children’s skin and also give protection from the attack of the moths, mosquitoes, and midges.
- Lavender oil will be effective oil to treat skin infections.
- Lavender essential oils for kids cause good sleep and also the best remedy to treat insomnia in your kids.
- Apply the lavender oil on the stings, scrapes, and cuts. It is the best one for children.
- This oil will calm the nervous system, and the refresh the aroma relief the exhaustion and stress.
German Chamomile Oil:
- German chamomile (Matricaria recutita) is the most popular herb, and it useful to treat the relieve muscle spams, mild skin infections, and stomach disorders in children.
- It gives more relief from severe pain and also gets some good rest.
- Add this essential oils a few drops in your kid’s bath.
- Use the dilute of German chamomile oil will protect your children from the diaper rash, colic, and chickenpox.
- Few common problems that this oil will make treating for IBD (inflammatory bowel disease), sore throat, eczema, acne, congestion, anxiety, and insomnia.
- Keep some drops of these oils in the bath time for your children, and if you add more amount of oil may cause skin irritation for your little one.
Tea Tree Oil:
- This tea tree oil gets from the tea tree plant leaves and best known for the property to infection-fighting.
- Few skin disorders that treats by the tea tree oil is ear infections, sore throat, fungal infections, toothache, acne, insect bites, and stings.
- So you may keep some drops of the tea tree oil in the bathwater of the children for the cure of the cough, bronchial congestion, and pulmonary inflammation. It is the best oil to treat the cough in the little one.
- For the healing purpose, this oil works well on the bug bites, burns, cuts, and scrapes.
- The peppermint essential oils for kids will cure more skin infections for your little ones.
- Consult the pediatrician suggestion before using these oils.
- This oil gives relief from the symptoms of indigestion and irritable bowel syndrome in children.
- This oil must be used for the age of kids above three years.
- A few of the common problems will Peppermint oil gives relief from the heartburn, allergic rashes, colds, muscle pain, indigestion, headache, coughs, and toothache.
Frankincense Essential Oil:
- The essential oils for kids get from the Boswellia genus trees bark, native of the Arabian and African regions.
- It promotes cell regeneration and also makes healthy tissues.
- It keeps the replenish and moisturize the skin of your children that as the rashes or dry skin.
- The oil gives the strength to the hair roots, bleeding stops at the wounds and cuts, and makes fast recovery from boils, insect bites, cuts, and acne.
- Some health problems are the cure, such as oral health issues as toothache, digestive, respiratory and cavities disorders.
Safety Essential Oils For Children:
Here are the few guidelines to ensure these oils safety for your kids:
- Don’t use the vaporizer contains essential oils for kids in your house in case of anyone suffering from any respiratory diseases.
- Do not apply the peppermint oil directly to the children’s chest or nasal region. There is the risk of respiratory arrest, bronchial and laryngeal spasms, sleep apnea, and acute respiratory distress with cyanosis.
- Avoid your children from the inhale a large amount of peppermint oil, and it will cause confusion, double vision, nausea, and dizziness also.
- Peppermint oil is not safe for your children, so better to avoid it. Using this oil causes health problems such as blockage of lungs, heart, and glottal constriction and impose sudden apnea.
- Essential oils for kids has many benefits by using it. But do not use it without the doctor’s suggestion.
- Place the essential oil in the safe place of your house and reach out to your children.
- Don’t apply these oils directly to your little one’s body because it may cause more irritation for them.
- Gently massage with oil for good absorption to the kids.